Charles Hurst Citroen offer adaptions to ensure that vehicles meet all your business requirements, just like this Relay tipper. The body is manufactured with a fully welded steel floor using anodised aluminium dropsides and tailboard. A number of options are available including mesh cages, refuse hoods, tail lifts, cranes and a full range of ancillary equipment including amber beacons, tow bars, wash units and tool boxes.
Key Base Models:
Relay 35 L2 HDi 130 6-speed manual Tipper
Tippers are available on a variety of Relay Chassis Cabs and Chassis Crew Cabs.
- Body floor and head board constructed in steel and finish painted in graphite grey with underside under-sealed black
- Tipmaster heavy duty zinc plated corner pillars with recessed locking fasteners
- Tipmaster heavy duty styled ladder rack with galvanised mesh infill
- One piece extruded drop sides with recessed locking fasteners and double action high hung tailboard
- Rope hooks
- Side access step
- Built-in body prop. Tipper raised warning bleeper
- Tipmaster chromed under-floor heavy duty tipping ram
- High performance electro-hydraulic power pack with visible oil level plastic tank and weather protected motors and electrics
- Hand held controls on wander lead with harness and magnetic base
- Heavy duty, fully under-sealed box section sub-frame
For more information contact our Fleet Specialist Ross Sinnamon on 02890383512