Charles Hurst has a prestigious reputation but it is our motivated and satisfied workforce that lies at the heart of our success. This is an excellent opportunity offering new challenges, great job satisfaction, as well as the opportunity to develop with Northern Ireland’s Leading Motor Trade Company…
You Role: To generate projected revenue through the sale of used vehicles and additional products while achieving optimum customer satisfaction.
Your Main Duties:
To drive the business forward by maximising car sales and profits
- To achieve your own individual monthly targets but to ensure the branch sales target are also met
- To work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
- To provide guidance, training and motivation to team members of all levels
- To maximise individuals’ potential and create a strong and focused sales team
- To ensure customer satisfaction by treating customers fairly and meeting, if not surpassing, their expectations
- To ensure that the sales process is followed at all times in order to maximise sales opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in this role is desireable.
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- The ability to adjust style and approach to maximise team and individual performance.
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- A proactive and strategic thinker
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills; can handle conflicting demands
- The ability to understand the needs of our customers, keeping them in mind when making decisions
- Maths and English GCSE, or equivalent, grade A*-C
- An honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careersto download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5628 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: 1st September 2016