Job Role: You will be a vital part of our Aftersales Support Team, responsible for making contact with our customers and seamlessly booking their cars into our Service Departments. Being able to communicate effectively and build rapport quickly with our customers is essential as well as being a NICER person! Financial reward and career progression await the successful candidate.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures all outbound calls meet the minimum contact rates and ‘proud of every call’ evaluation standards
- Ensures vehicle details, customers’ personal information, and new service/MOT bookings are recorded accurately and that data is always up-to date and completed in a timely manner. Ensure lost calls are kept to a minimum without compromising quality of existing customer calls
- Presents a positive image of the company and the services we offer at all times
- Ascertains customer needs over the phone, in a friendly and professional manner, and supplies the most suitable products, services and solutions
- Takes ownership of any customer issues and concerns
- Keeps up to date with all service promotions and presents these to customers clearly and concisely
- Deal with our Live Chat web enquiries professional and efficiently
What we’re looking for:
- Friendly and professional personal manner with integrity, discretion, and objectivity.
- Works on initiative and with minimal supervision but can also work successfully as part of a team
- Systematic approach to work; is detail-orientated with strong organisational skills.
- Has a working knowledge and understanding of our current products and promotions.
- Consistently demonstrates their commitment to providing the best possible customer service
Has a positive attitude at work as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including English and Mathematics Grade ‘A’ – ‘C’
- Computer literate with knowledge of general IT systems and applications including the Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.) and the internet
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5351 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, if you do not receive a response within 10 days from the closing date, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful
Closing Date: 1st April 2016