Job Purpose: To provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responding positively to customer enquiries relating to service and repairs.
- Upselling of additional products to both parts & service customers
- Answering customers’ queries regarding technical problems, warranties, parts & services
- Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining customer records and job cards on a daily basis
- Liaising with depot manager to ensure workshop loading and diary bookings are correct.
Producing invoices for all parts sold and completed work
Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
Establishing customers drop off, collection requirements and arranging alternative transport if required
What we’re looking for:
- Can confidently handle conflicting demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- A flexible attitude and willing to go extra mile to provide a first class customer service
- GCSE Math and English (or equivalent) grade A*-C
- Systematic and organised
- Detail orientated
- Honest, respectful and diligent
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Customer Handling Skills
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5580 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: 28th July 2016