Job Purpose: To provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responding positively to customer enquiries relating to service and repairs.
- Upselling of additional products to customers
- Answering customers’ queries regarding technical problems, warranties, services
- Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining customer records and job cards on a daily basis
- Liaising with depot manager to ensure workshop loading and diary bookings are correct.
- Producing invoices for completed work
- Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
- Establishing customers drop off, collection requirements and arranging alternative transport if required
What we’re looking for:
- Can confidently handle conflicting demands
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- A flexible attitude and willing to go extra mile to provide a first class customer service
- GCSE Math and English (or equivalent) grade A*-C
- Systematic and organised
- Detail orientated
- Honest, respectful and diligent
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Customer Handling Skills
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 365 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 7 November 2016