Aftersales Contact Centre Manager
Due to the continued growth of our Aftersales business we are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to take responsibility of our outbound contact centre
Job Purpose: Responsible for a team of 17 staff setting targets and achieving service level agreements by managing an efficient customer service team within the contact centre. Develop and drive performance by inspiring others to achieve results, ensuring quality of service at all times.
- Setting agreed targets for achieving conversion rates
- Measure individual performance within the BDC Team and ensure staff receive guidance and training to maximise their potential
- Strategically reviews performance and identifies future trends
- Develop and maintain a customer centric culture with the Right message at the Right time
- Analyse monthly performance so trends can be dealt with by the appropriate action
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge of own and competitor products
- Implement and adhere to call centre policies and procedures inc. data protection
- Ensure quality control and excellent customer service of the team.
Key Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven record of developing and coaching
- Well-developed management and leadership skills, with the ability to adjust style and approach to maximise team and individual performance
- Can think strategically and identify opportunities and potential issues within the current market
- Excellent organisational skills that will allow you to contribute to the planning and development of team budgets as well as achieve targets and deadlines
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
Interested: Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download an application and equal opportunities monitoring forms, and ensure to include reference number 555 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to; Human Resource Department, Charles Hurst Limited, 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6LR.