First Time Buyers, Belfast
Your Role: To identify, based on requirement and individual suitability, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers, whilst maintaining excellent levels of compliance and commitment to treating customers fairly. To achieve a monthly retail car target each month in line with budgets.
Closing Date: 5th October 2016
- Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a vehicle sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and to be able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against expectation, whilst maintaining a compliant sales process.
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs to ensure every eligible product is transparently presented to every customer.
- To acquire a high level of product knowledge to competently answer all customer queries.
- Logging all activity to monitor and measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Management teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous retail car sales experience preferable
- Previous Business Manager Experience and/or Insurance background are preferable.
- Successful completion of recognised industry Business Manager training course also preferred.
- Works well in a busy environment on an individual and team basis.
- Organised; can manage numerous tasks whilst enhancing the customer experience.
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity.
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work.
- A full and valid Driving Licence.
- Will consider an experienced Sales Executive wanting to move into a Business Manager position
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careersto download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number ‘238’ on the cover page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Please note that if you have not heard back within ten days of the closing date, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful