Your Role: With an important focus on customer experience as well as providing an exceptional advisory service, you’ll play a key role in driving customer retention. Product knowledge is essential to the role and you'll be an expert communicator in terms of products offered by a variety of finance and funding houses together with aftersales products, including warranty and insurance. Experience is essential and this position comes with a generous remuneration package with additional potential on target earnings.
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Business Manager experience is preferred
- Works well under pressure
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent, grade A*- C
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
- Previous retail experience.
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- A full and valid Irish or UK Driving Licence
- Successful completion of recognised industry Business Manager training course
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5584 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: 19th August 2016