Customer Service Advisor (Maternity Cover)
Accident & Repair Centre, Dunmurry
As well as being the largest bodyshop in Northern Ireland, Dunmurry’s Accident Repair Centre has a prestigious reputation for specialising in premium manufacturers including Ferrari, Maserati, and Bentley. We are offering someone the unique opportunity to work in the only dealership in Ireland that is licensed to work on Bentley, Aston Martin and Nissan GTR vehicles.
Your Role: To provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure vehicles completed at time agreed and advising as necessary.
- Responding positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
- Answering customers’ questions regarding, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon.
- Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval.
- Liaising with service manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings.
- Producing invoices for completed work and explains the content to customers.
- Ensuring service bookings and appointments are managed efficiently
- Establishing customers drop off and collection requirements or arranging alternative transport where necessary
What we’re looking for:
- Can confidently multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- A flexible attitude and willing to go extra mile to provide a first class customer service
- Maths and English GCSE grade A*-C, or equivalent
- Systematic and organised
- Detail orientated
- Honest, respectful and diligent
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Customer handling skills
- A full and valid UK driving licence
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 464 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 20 December 2016