Accident Repair Centre, Dunmurry
Job Role: As a Panel Technician you will be carrying out professional and cost-effective vehicle panel repairs and replacements
- Achieving quality body repair finish to the required standard and going the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Assessing the level of damage and deciding whether a
- Repair or replacement of panels would be more appropriate.
- Removing damaged panels and repairing damaged chassis and panels.
- Keeping logs of work carried out and informing the customer of any additional work required.
- Maintaining a consistent competency level in body metal preparation and repair techniques.
- Providing comprehensive work method explanations and seeking clarity on specific vehicle repair methodology as required.
Key Attributes and Skills:
- ATA accreditation is desired but not essential.
- NVQ3 or similar qualification in motor vehicle repair.
- Applicants should be fully conversant with body repair techniques.
- Has experience with a range of equipment, including MIG welders, spot welders, flat bed and orbital sanders, body jigs and vehicle body measurement systems.
- Follows all safety procedures to ensure minimal risk while working.
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work.
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number ‘169’ on the cover page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th September 2016