Factor Parts, Boucher Road Belfast
Your Role: Through excellent customer service you will satisfy orders from our Internal Partners ensuring minimal delays.
Your Main Duties
• Ensure that our Internal Partners are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day
• Complete all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner
• Achieve sales by prospecting, acquiring and maintaining accounts and actively promoting Parts and associated promotions to potential customers
• Answer customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and avoids excessive use of technical jargon
• Communicate and log any discrepancies of stock with the Parts Manager
• Actively support company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
What we’re looking for:
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 521 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 25 January 2017