Charles Hurst Landrover – Belfast
A rare opportunity to join us as a Parts Advisor has now become available. Your role will be to ensure that all parts orders are efficiently and accurately processed and that all stock purchase records are correctly maintained.
Your Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all customers at retail and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day.
- Completes all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Achieves sales by promoting Parts and associated promotions to potential customers.
- Communicates and logs any discrepancies of stock with the Parts Manager
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience gained from within the Landover brand is desirable but not essential
- Works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales.
- Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer’s expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and will excel in both telesales and customer facing roles.
- Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail and accurate record-keeping.
- A full and valid UK driving license.
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 659 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org