Ferrari and Maserati, Belfast
Job Purpose: Supervises the day to day operation of the Parts Department, dealing with customers both face to face and on the phone. Supports the manager in achievement of monthly and annual targets and in the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Leads and encourages members of the team effectively and develops individual skills to enable them to achieve departmental objectives
- Develops image and awareness of Company products to other team members.
- Ensures all customers are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on same day
- Ensures quality checks are completed to measure levels of customer satisfaction. Manages incoming calls efficiently, quickly and maintains customer satisfaction by the quickness of response.
- Complies with Health & Safety legislation to ensure safety and well - being of self, colleagues, customer and visitors
- Meet budget objectives that cover customer service levels, inventory, and profitability of the Parts Department
- Maintain the existing success of the wholesale part opportunities within the area
- Positive management skills with the ability to motivate and mentor others as well as delegate work effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be confident and articulate with a professional attitude
- Strong knowledge of the motor industry and parts and has an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
- Effective organisational skills as demonstrated by achievement of deadlines, priority setting, maintenance of accurate administrative records
- Hold a full and valid UK Driving Licence
Interested Applicants: To apply please download your application and equalities monitoring forms from www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers ensuring to include the reference number 5409 on the cover page. Please email your completed application: email@example.com
Closing Date: 12th May 2016