To provide our Customers with specific and relevant information about Renault cars, accessories and merchandise while enhancing the overall Customer experience.
- To plan and perform product presentations to customers; new and used cars.
- Support the planning, managing and delivery of test drives alongside the Sales team.
- Offer additional product insight within the test drive and customer appointments.
- Manage retailer product display and accessory merchandising.
- Plan, manage and deliver customer handovers for new and used cars.
- Maintain retailer point of sale materials for the Renault range.
- Researching key competitor product information and share this knowledge within the Sales department.
- Supporting the Sales Manager to maintain a strong retailer online product display for new and used cars.
Key Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Well presented, business minded with a clear focus
- Self- motivated
- Good understanding of MS Office particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Full UK driving licence essential
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 627 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 2March 2017