CHARLES HURST LAND ROVER, BELFAST
The last few years have seen phenomenal growth and positive change across the JLR Division.
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to help us with our continued success working in a brand new role as Quality Controller.
As a Quality Controller you will be responsible for the quality control, inspection and tracking of vehicles at the site. This role requires someone who is planned, organised and has a keen eye for detail.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for quality control and final inspection of pre-delivery inspections, Retail and Warranty repairs
- Ensure customers receive excellent levels of service at all times
- Identify and resolve customers issues within the dealership and communicate any rectification to the Service Manager
- Responsible for accurate paperwork, fully completed Forms and job card quality
- Final inspect interior and exterior cleanliness and paint finish and organise re-valet of vehicles if required
- Enter all Quality Checks on Land Rover system
- Random test drives on completed vehicles
- Maintain courtesy car fleet to Land Rover standards
- Assist in parking control
Skill and Experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work successfully as a team player & also manage own workload
- Computer Literate, including Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Helpful and customer focused approach with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Flexible to work additional hours over busy periods when required
- Full Driving Licence held for a minimum of 5 Years for insurance purposes
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 511 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Monday 3rd July 2017