Charles Hurst Head Office
Your Role: To operate a busy switchboard with a high volume of telephone calls whilst handling reception duties, and greeting customers upon arrival.
Hours of work: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10:00-14:00, Wednesday 10:00-15:00
Your main duties:
- Managing customer calls and enquiries professionally, effectively and ensuring they are referred to the most suitable individual
- Operating a busy switchboard whilst balancing other duties
- Building a rapport with customers while identifying what assistance or information they require
- Creating a relaxed and stress free environment for customers
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy to further promote a professional image
- Handling dissatisfied customers calmly and bringing customer complaints to the attention of the relevant Manager.
- Contributing to a positive working and team environment.
- Assisting with general administration duties
What we’re looking for:
- Prior reception and switchboard experience an advantage
- Smart and professional appearance
- Self-confident; positive and proactive approach to work skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Discrete with sensitive information
Excellent communication skills, especially a polite and patient telephone manner
Computer literate including Microsoft Office
Organised; can maintain composure while juggling numerous tasks.
Flexibility to cover additional hours when required
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5502 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 29th June 2016