BMW Motorcycles Belfast
Job Role: To meet and exceed sales targets, while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Meeting and exceeding targets, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new and used motorcycles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable motorcycle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motorcycle industry and models, as new stock is acquired
Your Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience preferred in the Automotive Trade
- Prior experience of selling finance
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets (new and used)
- Prior retail sales experience essential
- Friendly and professional manner
- Maths and English GCSE grade A*-C, or equivalent
- Smart personal appearance
- Team-player reporting to the General Manager
- A full and valid UK car and motorcycle driving Licences
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5518 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: 14th July 2016