Charles Hurst First Time Buyers/ Budget Choice, Belfast
Job Role: To meet and exceed sale targets, while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided. You will become an expert on our product range and with this knowledge you will provide the highest level of customer service to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded. Full product and process training will be provided to successful candidates.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Meeting and exceeding targets, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Can positively contribute to a first class team
- Experience in Retail essential
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths grade A*- C, or equivalent
- Reliable and able to work using own initiative
- A full and valid UK driving license is essential
- Experience in motor trade sales essential
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number ‘159’ on the cover page. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, if you do not receive a response within 10 days from the closing date, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful
Closing Date: 19th September 2016