`Job Role: To provide the highest level of service to each and every customer.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed personal goals
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Can positively contribute to a first class team
- Experience in Retail
- Minimum of GCSE English and Maths grade A*- C, or equivalent
- Reliable and able to work using own initiative
- A full and valid UK driving license is essential
- Experience in motor trade sales essential
To apply for this position, you must download an application form from our website: www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers quoting job reference number ‘XXXX’ on all documentation. Completed applications can be submitted by email toCHGrecruitment@lookers.co.uk or alternatively by post to; Human Resource Department, Charles Hurst Limited, 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6LR. Applications forms will NOT be accepted in person.
Closing Date: 27th November 2015
Please note that if you have not heard back within ten days of the closing date, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful