Helping customers to buy from Charles Hurst Usedirect Belfast and delivering an outstanding customer service at all times when interacting with our customers.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed personal goals
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Can positively contribute to a first class team
- Experience in Retail
- Minimum of GCSE English and Maths grade A*- C, or equivalent
- Reliable and able to work using own initiative
- A full and valid UK driving license is essential
- Experience in motor trade sales desirable
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 409 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 23 November 2016
Please note that if you have not heard back within ten days of the closing date, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful