Helping customers to buy from Charles Hurst Usedirect Dundonald and delivering an outstanding customer service at all times when interacting with our customers.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed personal goals
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Can positively contribute to a first class team
- Experience in Retail
- Minimum of GCSE English and Maths grade A*- C, or equivalent
- Reliable and able to work using own initiative
- A full and valid UK driving license is essential
- Experience in motor trade sales essential
To apply for this position, you must download an application form from our website: www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers quoting job reference number ‘613’ on all documentation. Completed applications can be submitted by email toCHGrecruitment@lookers.co.uk or alternatively by post to; Human Resource Department, Charles Hurst Limited, 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6LR. Applications forms will NOT be accepted in person.
Please note that if you have not heard back within ten days of the closing date, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful