Van Centre, Belfast
This is a rare opportunity to join our thriving Van Centre offering a challenge for someone wanting to further their career in a performing sales environment. We pride ourselves on delivering the ultimate customer experience and our aim is to maintain customer satisfaction therefore we are seeking to employ an outstanding individual to complement our successful team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To understand and use a planned sales process intended to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities.
- To develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, prices and key features of major competitors.
- To accurately record all sales activities combined with accurate completion of all paperwork.
- Following the necessary training to remain compliant in accordance with FCA requirements.
- To ensure maximum customer satisfaction during purchase, handover and follow up enhancing the customer experience at all opportunities.
- To meet the KPI’s at group level
What we’re looking for:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed personal goals
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Can positively contribute to a first class team
- Sales Experience desirable
- Minimum of GCSE English and Maths grade A*- C, or equivalent
- Reliable and able to work using own initiative
- A full and valid UK driving license is essential
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 609 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12th July 2017