Sales Ledger Administrator
Fleet Financial Mallusk
The person will be responsible for the day to day running of the sales ledger process within the company, which will include processing sales invoices, debt collection, dealing with invoice queries, reconciling customer accounts, processing sales receipts, producing monthly statements and liaising with different departments within the company
Key Abilities and Attributes:
- Maintaining the Sales Ledger, which includes processing invoices, receipts, reconciling debtors accounts and sending monthly statements.
- Dealing with invoice queries in an effective and timely manner
- Enforcing the company’s credit management policy, thereby maximising bank balances
- Attending regular debt meetings
- Daily import of bank statements for allocation of inbound cash receipts to accounts
- Processing receipts – cheques and cash
- Processing monthly BACS
- Prepare information for management accounts and duties aiding the month end process
- Help maintain certain elements of the purchase ledger
- Provide cover and support for Accounts Office staff including Purchase Ledger.
- General Admin. Duties: Filing, Photocopying and making tea / coffee for visitors. Reception cover on a busy 8-line Cisco Switchboard, as required. Perform general adhoc duties as directed.
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 532 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 30 January 2017