Job Role: To generate projected revenue through the sale of vehicles and additional products while achieving optimum customer satisfaction.
- Drive the business forward to maximise car sales and profits as well as customer satisfaction
- Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
- Provide guidance, training and motivation to team members of all levels, to maximise individuals’ potential and create a strong and focused sales team
- Maximise customer satisfaction by ensuring exceptional customer service at all times
- Ensuring that the sales process is followed at all times in order to maximize sales opportunities
Liaise with the manufacturer and achieve their volume, CSI and other aspirations as appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- The ability to provide direction and motivation to others to achieve Lookers’ visions and objectives.
- Well-developed management and leadership skills, with the ability to adjust style and approach to maximise team and individual performance.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands and schedule work appropriately
- Meticulously organised with the ability of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
- Previous experience in car sales with a main dealer brand is essential
- Prior managerial experience in a similar role is desirable
- A full and valid UK driving licence is required
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 426 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date Friday 25 November 2016