Specialist Cars Belfast
Job Role: To meet and exceed sale targets, while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided. You will be working with the most luxurious brands in the world with expectation levels at an all time high.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Meeting and exceeding targets, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling used vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Can positively contribute to a first class team
- Experience in Retail essential
- Reliable and able to work using own initiative
- A full and valid UK driving license is essential
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 531 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 06th February 2017