Job Purpose: To manage and control all aspects of aftersales within the Service Department, maximizing efficiency, controlling costs and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Your Job Duties:
- Proactively seeks out new strategic opportunities to improve aftersales process in the business.
- Promotes self-development and leads by example.
- Is recognised as a coach and mentor.
- Has a forward thinking attitude.
- Develops individual skills and abilities to an optimum level of efficiency.
- Able to fully understand monthly management accounts and utilises these to mentor and control the reconditioning costs protecting the profitability of the sales department – monthly spend.
- Reviews dealership monthly performance and works with all departmental managers to identify where improvements can be made.
- Exceeds targeted results on a regular basis.
- Strives for excellence and quality protecting reputation.
- Coaches others to manage customer issues and complaints from start to finish.
- Naturally builds rapport with customers and provides excellent customer service in order to generate repeat business.
- Works well with all department staff on a monthly basis to advise and discuss the department’s policies and progress and to obtain input and ideas from staff.
- Plans ahead to maximise personal effectiveness and opportunities.
- Develops action plans to achieve departmental performance against budget, identifies shortfalls and plans to address those shortfalls / process driven.
- Proactively looks for areas where continuous improvements can be made.
- Ensures quality checks are completed to measure levels of customer satisfaction.
- Creates value added relationships across role and business.
- Provides coaching support to colleagues.
- Fosters collaboration and sharing knowledge.
- Seeks, explores and implements alternative agreed work practises and procedures.
- Makes decisions and drives action plans despite frequent or significant barriers.
Your Skills, Attributes, and Experience:
- Previous motor trade experience required
- Previous experience as a Service Manager desirable
- Strong understanding of and experience within Aftersales and/or Service Department
- Computer Literate, including Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Confident communication skills
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve departmental and individual performance
- Customer focussed with a natural rapport with clients
- Must have a full and valid UK driving License
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 333 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28th October 2016