Strip & Build Polisher
Job Purpose: To carry out professional cost effective vehicle panel repairs and replacements ensuring high quality standards are met.
- Removing vehicle trims ensuring no further vehicle damage is caused
- Finishing repairs by reattaching trims without damaging the customers vehicle
- Able to achieve quality body repair finish to the required standard and go the extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provide a quality control check on all work carried out ensure the highest level of workmanship
- Maintaining a consistently high level of preparation and finishing techniques
Providing comprehensive work method explanations and seeking clarity on specific vehicle repair methodology as required
Key Attributes and Skills:
- Has an awareness of safety procedures
- Can demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work.
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- Qualified to carry our MET operations would be desirable.
- A full and valid UK driving licence
Can demonstrate ability to work on initiative and with minimal supervision.
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5582 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: 14th August 2016