Technician, Charles Hurst Vauxhall Portadown
Join us as a Vauxhall Technician within one of our busiest workshops based in Charles Hurst Portadown and you will receive first class training and development as well as an extremely competitive salary.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
- Carry out diagnosis and undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles
- Work as part of a successful team to deliver excellence in customer service
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Accurately completing repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities as specified by the Team Leader or Service Manager
- Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
- A minimum of City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3
- Previous diagnostic experience is essential and an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
- Vauxhall experience would be highly advantageous but is not essential for this position as we offer a full immersion programme
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work.
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Key Experience and Skills:
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 658 on the cover page.
Closing date – 28th April 2017
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org