Tyre Trade Sales Executive
Sydenham Road, Belfast
Helping customers to buy from Charles Hurst Tyres and delivering an outstanding customer service at all times when interacting with our customers.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling budget, specialist and seasonal tyres.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable tyres.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed personal goals
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Can positively contribute to a first class team
- Experience in Retail
- Minimum of GCSE English and Maths grade A*- C, or equivalent
- Reliable and able to work using own initiative
- A full and valid UK driving license is essential
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in the tyre industry
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careersto download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number ‘121’ on the cover page. Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd September 2016
Please note that if you have not heard back within ten days of the closing date, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful