Used Car Processor
Job Purpose: With a growing brand we are looking an enthusiastic person to join our team who will assist with the day to day running of the Used Car Department and provide administration support to our Sales Executives.
Your Job Duties:
- Processing used cars through the various aftersales department to ensure quick turnaround
- Maintaining standard of forecourt
- Quality Control Checking vehicles coming on to forecourt
- Liaising with delivery agents to ensure vehicles are delivered on time and to a very high standard.
- Ensure Used Car site is maintained to a high standard with correct pricing etc
- Working closely with Sales Manager
- Perform general ad hoc duties as required to ensure audit requirements are meet
Your Skills, Attributes, and Experience:
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- Computer Literate, including Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Confident communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work successfully as a team player
- Ability to manage own workload
- Helpful and customer focused approach to work
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 446 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org