Used Car Sales Controller
Your Role: Direct involvementwith daily used car sales and playing a leading role in developing the business to meet agreed targets.
- Able to work in a demanding and busy environment with strength for used cars.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for used cars
- Fully understands all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Naturally builds rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- To achieve Used Car Sales volumes
- Works with management in planning, forecasting trends, reviewing and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis.
- Works with management to identify sales opportunities
- This role would suit someone wishing to pursue a Sales Management Career
- Previous Motor Sales Experience desirable
What we’re looking for:
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Works well under pressure
- Exemplary communication skills
- Can handle conflicting demands
- Can adjust style and approach to maximise performance.
- Strong organisation skills with ability to multi-task
- Honest, respectful and diligent
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work under own initiative
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 516 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 25 January 2017