Used Car Sales Specialist
Life is about feelings! The moments that feed your soul. The occasions that take your breath away. The instances that leave you speechless. These are the moments we live for. That’s why our designers and engineers at Vauxhall develop a blend of responsive performance that gets your pulse racing, dramatic design that makes you stop and stare and a sense of theatre that stirs your emotions.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products in line with the manufacturers expectations.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed personal goals
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Can positively contribute to a first class team
- Motor Retail Experience Essential
- Minimum of GCSE English and Maths grade A*- C, or equivalent
- Reliable and able to work using own initiative
- A full and valid UK driving license is essential
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 656 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 28th March 2017