Van Centre, Belfast
Job Role: To manage the presentation of the Van Sales Site & Showroom
- Ensure site is presented to a high standard; keeping the site clean and tidy and making certain the cars are in the correct areas and showing the correct point of sale.
- Washing cars using a pressure washer, polishing, gel plastics, vacuum interiors, clean glass and black tyres to a high standard
- Availability to perform the role of a Driver in the event of absence or high demand
- Ensures the maintenance of all equipment such as jet washers and other materials used in the completion of the job and ensures they are carefully maintained and secured.
- Identifies and highlights any vehicle faults or problems to management
- Ensuring Health & Safety and security procedures are followed at all times
What we’re looking for:
Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and
schedule work appropriately
- Friendly and approachable personal manner with integrity and loyalty
- Confident individual who is comfortable interacting with the customers and staff
- A full and valid UK driving licence; previous experience as a valeter is desirable
Commitment to excellent customer service and a willingness to go the extra mile
A professional appearance that reflects the high standard of professional behaviour.
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5598 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12th August 2016