Job Role: Handling and maintaining a busy workflow of cars, both arriving on site for preparation together with the large volume of cars to be handed over to customers on a daily basis.
- Meeting vehicles on arrival at the site and greeting the visitors
- Ensuring Health & Safety and security procedures are followed at all times
- Ensure site is presented to a high standard; keeping the site clean and tidy and making certain the cars are in the correct areas and showing the correct point of sale.
- Washing cars using a pressure washer, polishing, gel plastics, vacuum interiors, clean glass and black tyres to a high standard
- Identifies and highlights any vehicle faults or problems to management
- Availability to perform the role of a Driver in the event of absence or high demand
- Ensures the maintenance of all equipment such as jet washers and other materials used in the completion of the job and ensures they are carefully maintained and secured.
What we’re looking for:
Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and
schedule work appropriately
- Friendly and approachable personal manner with integrity and loyalty
- Confident individual who is comfortable interacting with the customers and staff
- A full and valid UK driving licence; previous experience as a valeter is desirable
Commitment to excellent customer service and a willingness to go the extra mile
A professional appearance that reflects the high standard of professional behaviour.
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 5427 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25th May 2016