Van Driver-Casual Contract
Parts Department Belfast
- Ensure that the vehicle is clean, properly maintained and all defects reported.
- Promote incremental parts sales during deliveries to existing customers and assist in the development of new customers.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers by exceeding expectations.
- Maintain accurate delivery route sheets with mileage and customer’s signatures upon delivery.
- A smart personal appearance; you will be promoting the image of the Charles Hurst Group at all times
- A polite, open and reassuring manner; can easily be described as friendly and approachable
- Meticulously organised with the ability of managing multiple customer requirements simultaneously
Drive Company vehicles in a safe manner, in accordance with current road and traffic legislation.
- Load vehicles and check loads against delivery notes to ensure all items are correctly listed, invoiced and identified.
- Ensure security of load at all times and that no unauthorised passengers or loads are carried.
What we’re looking for:
Hands-on approach with the ability to pick orders
- A full and valid UK driving licence is essential, with ability to drive 3.5 ton van and manual vehicles
- Driving experience is advantageous
Hours of work are as required with no specified working hours or days
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 507 on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 29th May 2017