Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator
Parts Department, Belfast
- To supervise Goods Inwards staff and ensure all orders are fulfilled to meet deadlines.
- To ensure all Stock is checked in and located in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure all Shortages/Damages and Discrepancies are reported and claimed within Manufacturer
- To ensure all orders are selected and allocated to relevant delivery routes.
- Ensure all Van Routes are dispatched within correct timescales.
- Proactively ensuring all customers – Internal and External – requirements are met and exceeded.
- Proactively looks for areas of continuous improvement can be made.
- Full and Clean Driving Licence.
- Fork Lift Licence would be advantageous.
- Previous Experience in a similar role required.
- Will consider an experienced Sales Executive wanting to move into a Business Manager position
- Interested? Please visitwww.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careersto download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 3597 on the cover page. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines and all relevant paperwork kept up to date.
What we’re looking for:
Please note that if you have not heard back within ten days of the closing date, unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful