Charles Hurst, Belfast
Job Purpose: To manage warranty administration within the service department and process warranty claims to manufacturer standards. Manufacturer training will be given.
- Examining completed warranty repair orders
- Preparing claim forms and supporting material
- Ensuring maximum return from the manufacturer for all warranty work including the issue of credit notes and associated paperwork
- Input of manufacturer’s warranty payments
- Managing all aspects of the computer system within area of responsibility
- Working in a manner which generates an excellent level of customer satisfaction
- Return of warranty parts to manufacturer
- Reconciliation of warranty schedule
Key Abilities and Skills Required:
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
- A friendly but professional manner and will demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
- A minimum of Maths and English GCSEs, grade A-C
- Can demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturers
- As you will be working closely with the Service Team and the relevant manufacturers, technical knowledge would be an advantage.
Previous experience as a Warranty Administrator preferred but not essential
Interested? Please visit www.charleshurstgroup.co.uk/careers to download the application and equalities monitoring forms, and ensure to include the reference number 305on the cover page.
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28th April 2017