Buy two or more Uniroyal Tyres at any of our Charles Hurst Tyres depots and you'll receive a free Continental umbrella.
Retail Customers only. Tyres must be purchased in a single transaction to be eligible for the offer. 100 Umbrellas available. Umbrellas are awarded on a first come, first served basis.
Offer ends 30th September 2017.
Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Charles Hurst Tyres, 51-55 Sydenham Road, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT3 9DJ
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
1. Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. Purchase required – minimum of 2 Uniroyal car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction between 1st September and 30th September 2017. Only purchases made at Charles Hurst Tyres Sydenham Road, Charles Hurst Tyres Boucher Road, Charles Hurst Tyres Union Street, Charles Hurst Tyres Dromore Road and Charles Hurst Tyres Thomas Street qualify.
3. The offer: Purchase two or more Uniroyal tyres in one transaction and receive a Uniroyal umbrella. Gift awarded at time of purchase.
4. There are 100 umbrellas available which are awarded on a first come first serve basis. The promotion will end early if all gifts are redeemed before the closing date.
5. No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
6. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the gift will only be awarded directly to the qualifying purchaser.
7. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of gift, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
12. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.