The new Citroen Berlingo available at Charles Hurst Van Centre
Based on 6 + 23 Profile
Citroen Berlingo HDi 75 625 Enterprise
|6 Initial Rentals||£954 + VAT|
|23 Monthly Rentals||£159 + VAT|
The LCV version of the New Berlingo boasts the same design features as the Multispace: new expressive grille, body lines designed to maximise space and overall harmony.
The New Berlingo is still available in two lengths: L1 (usable volume of up to 3.7 m3) and L2 (up to 4.1 m3). Wide sliding side doors and asymmetric rear doors that swing out to leave a yawning 180° opening make loading and unloading easy.
The ultra-versatile Extenso cabin is still a key feature in the New Berlingo range. Truly in the Citroën innovative tradition, this modular folding passenger bench seat can be configured in three positions, for maximum flexibility.
The 7 inch touch drive interface frees up space on the dashboard and brings you a range of features not usually seen on an LCV:
– extended media functions (including DAB radio, audio streaming and the connection of portable devices)
– telephone (voice recognition, hands-free function using the Bluetooth connection, directory access, double call management).
The New Berlingo is available with new BlueHDi engines featuring the most efficient diesel emission control technology on the market. They also meet the new Euro 6 standard. Combined fuel consumption and emissions are as follows:
- BlueHDi 100 S&S manual: 67.3mpg and 111g/km of CO2
- BlueHDi 100 S&S ETG6 : 68.9mpg and 109g/km of CO2
- BlueHDi 120 S&S 6-speed manual: 64.2mpg and 114g/km of CO2
These engines are more efficient, with improved internal efficiency and lower mechanical friction losses. They also set higher standards of performance for greater driveability.
The New Berlingo is available with a smooth, efficient petrol engine: the VTi 95 manual delivers combined fuel consumption of 43.5mpg and CO2 emissions of 151 g/km.