You are cordially invited to take part in our 2016 Donegal Motorcycle Weekend which this year will take place over the weekend of Friday 16th to Sunday 18th September 2016. We will be based for two nights in one of the picturesque villages on the edge of the Bluestack Mountains in SW Donegal.
We will meet up at lunchtime on Friday 16th September and travel directly to Donegal, or alternatively you can make your own way to the hotel and meet us there during the course of the evening, (journey time from Belfast is about 3 hours).
On Saturday we will set off to explore the stunning roads and scenery of this most north-westerly part of Ireland, riding along many “Grin Factor 10” roads as we travel through the county, stopping for refreshments and lunch before returning to our hotel in time for the evening meal and an evening of “Craic”.
On Sunday we will have a full days run back to Belfast arriving there about 4pm, or if you wish, you can head on home the direct route if you need to be home by lunchtime.
The roads we use are suitable for all bikes and riding abilities and we will cover about 500 miles during the weekend.
* Departing from Charles Hurst Motorcycles, Boucher Rd, Belfast on Friday 16th September 2016.
* Two nights in a comfortable 3 star hotel with a full cooked Irish breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
* Saturdays evening meal included in the price.
* Safe parking for the motorcycles off the public road.
* Full itinerary including a Road Book giving you the option of riding the routes on your own or with the group.
* The services of an experienced tour manager who is an advanced rider (RoSPA and IAM).
* Complimentary souvenir T Shirt for all participants.
* Charles Hurst Motorcycles’ service van will accompany the tour for luggage transfer/back-up.
* Charles Hurst Motorcycles’ staff will be present all weekend.
Get a taster of the roads we will be riding on You Tube:
For further information, or to book your place please contact:
|John Bruce (MotoIreland)||Tel: 07709 445852 Email: email@example.com|
|David White (Charles Hurst Motorcycles)||Tel: 028 9038 1721 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|