Our first customer touring weekend for 2018 will be based at a luxury 4 Star hotel close to the town of Ballina in
County Mayo which has leisure and spa facilities on site, (swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness suite and
beauty treatments). The pool and sauna are available for all residents which will be perfect at the end of a day out on
the bikes. Beauty treatments are available by appointment which may appeal to wives or girlfriends who might not
want a day out on the bike on Saturday but would otherwise enjoy a weekend away from home. Full details of these
facilities will be provided nearer the time.
Meeting at the motorcycle showrooms at the Boucher Road complex for a 10.30am departure on Friday 20th April
and travel to Mayo on some great motorcycling roads, arriving at our hotel mid afternoon.
On Saturday we have a ride-out to explore stunning North Mayo on our way to Achill Island where we stop for lunch.
There are some fantastic coastal and mountain roads in the area.
On Sunday you will return at your leisure to Northern Ireland and home, the hotel is less than 4 hours ride from
Belfast by the most direct route, (route details will be supplied).
A 4 course evening meal on the Saturday is included in the price of the weekend and we will have the use of a
private dining room. There is musical entertainment on both Friday and Saturday nights at the hotel.
* Departing from Charles Hurst Motorcycles, Boucher Rd, Belfast on Friday 20th April at 10.30am.
* Two nights in a luxury 4 Star hotel with a full cooked breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
* 4 course Saturday evening meal included in the price.
* Leisure and Spa facilities at the hotel.
* Safe parking for the motorcycles off the public road.
* Full itinerary for Friday and Saturday Ride-outs
* The services of an experienced tour manager/leader who is an advanced rider (IAM).
* Souvenir T Shirt for all participants.
* Charles Hurst Motorcycles service van for luggage transfer/back-up.
* Charles Hurst Motorcycles staff will be present all weekend.
The cost of this weekend will be:
£185 per person
on a shared room basis.
For further information or to book your place please contact:
Tel: 07709 445852, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 028 90381721, Email: email@example.com