Berlingo Van achieves a real leap in terms of style, equipment and modular practicality. The ideal workmate for all professionals.
Robust and protective, New Citroën Berlingo Van adopts an energetic exterior style with fluid lines, without aggressiveness.
A consistent front face of the brand identity which it shares with its older sibling, Citroën Dispatch, an upright and short bonnet featuring large lights.
In profile, fluid lines and fashioned flanks. A promise of practicality and generosity of interior space.
As a daily partner, Citroën Berlingo Van meets the needs of professionals by offering a solution adapted to each activity or use, by offering different sizes, cabins, fittings. It now works even harder with two new versions in the commercial range: Worker and Driver
A version named "Worker" for professionals transporting equipment and people around all types of difficult terrain:
• Extenso (R) cabin: 3 seats in the front, a mobile office and increased modularity to manage long loads.
• Grip Control with Hill Descent Assist, raised ground clearance (+ 30mm), large wheels (690mm) with Mud & Snow tyres for more traction.
• A payload increased to 1,000kg, enhanced LED lighting, mid-height securing rings for convenience.
The "Driver" version, specially designed for companies and their employees who have to make long trips or numerous deliveries in urban areas.
• Driving comfort: seats with lumbar adjustment
• Acoustic enhancements for a more refined driving experience
• Helpful driving aids including Surround Rear Vision
• 8 inch colour touchscreen with Citroën Connect Nav and DAB radio
This version provides added well-being and practicality for everyday efficiency.
Citroën Berlingo Van cushions you from the demands of the road, in all conditions. Its optimum driving comfort comes from its high driving position, its suspension and its acoustic insulation. Its seats adapt to all sizes: being height and lumbar adjustable as well as featuring an individual armrest. Heated seats are also available as an option.
On a daily basis, you'll also enjoy keyless entry and start, electronic parking brake and colour head-up display. Just a few of the 20 driving aids you can enjoy.
The cabin of the Citroën Berlingo Van has been designed to double as a mobile office, letting you work easily on the go.
You can plug a laptop into the 220V socket and put it out of sight in the TopBox.
On the practical side, you get wireless charging for your smartphone. While two USB sockets and two 12V sockets are also available.
With the Extenso® cab, you can work in comfort thanks to the adjustable writing table when the central seat back is folded down.
Citroën Berlingo Van features useful technology for everyday life. Functional and practical, New Citroën Berlingo Van is reassuring and ready to offer an ever safer and calmer drive. Standing proud in its segment, it has:
• 4 connectivity technologies including Citroën Connect Nav, Mirror Screen (Apple Car Play / Android Auto), Citroën Connect Box with Emergency and Assistance System, and Wireless Smartphone charging
• 20 Driving Assistance Systems
Citroën Berlingo Van offers innovative technology: Surround Rear Vision provides unparalleled visibility. A 5 inch colour screen in place of the central rearview mirror displays images from two cameras (one in the base of the passenger mirror / one at the top of the opening rear doors). 3 display options:
• Rear view monitoring: provides an image from the rear of the vehicle when traveling forward.
• Side passenger view: the driver can see the passenger side of the van by pressing a button on the side of the indicator stalk.
• Reversing camera: displays the area behind the vehicle when in reverse gear.
Performance has been upgraded through the combination of the new lightweight EMP2 platform and latest- generation fuel-efficient engines with low CO2 emissions.
Load Length – M – 1,817mm, XL – 2,167mm
Max Width – 1,550mm
Arches – 1,229mm
BlueHDi 75 – 650KG
BlueHDi 100 – 1,000KG
1.6BlueHDi 100 S+S
1.6BlueHDi 130 S+S
BlueHDi 130 S+S EAT8 (Auto)