COVID-19: IMPORTANT CUSTOMER NOTICE
Charles Hurst Group continues to closely monitor developments in relation to the Coronavirus pandemic and we’d like to assure you that the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff and customers is our top priority at all times.
We have already introduced a range of measures to ensure your safety and are taking decisive, informed action to limit its spread while maintaining business continuity for customers and staff.
All our dealerships remain open and fully operational with appropriate measures taken to help protect the health of our communities.
If you are concerned about visiting any one of our dealerships across Northern Ireland, please be confidently assured of the following:
- As a priority, we have enhanced our sales processes so our customers can quickly and easily purchase a vehicle online, remotely and at home using our fully supported ‘Contactless Sales Experience’.
- All our dealerships are professionally and thoroughly cleansed every day.
- Hand sanitisers are available at all times for the safety of customers and staff.
- All our vehicles are fully sanitised before and after each test drive and disposable seat, floor, mat, gear and steering wheel covers are always used.
- All our technicians use disposable gloves for all work carried out on site.
- Social distancing guidelines are fully in place and best practice advice is always adhered to.
- All our dealerships and showrooms remain fully open and we can be contacted for appointments at all times, including Monday and Tuesday evenings from 6pm to 8pm for viewings and deliveries. Showrooms are only closed during this period.
- We are also offering a home delivery service for new vehicles and for service customers where possible and have allocated additional staff and resources to accommodate this.
Your health and safety are our priority.
Please be assured that we will continue to provide updates. However, if you have any questions or would like further information at any time, we are ready to help.
You can visit us anytime online with any queries or by calling our team directly on 028 9038 1721.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Thank you for your support.
Charles Hurst Group.