WIN a Lexus UX 300e to Bridgerton Inspired Afternoon Tea at
The Culloden Estate & Spa.
Lexus Belfast are delighted to collaborate with the Culloden Estate and Spa, one of the most prestigious luxury five-star hotels in Northern Ireland. The collaboration will shine a light on the first All-Electric Lexus - the UX 300e, which was created to evoke the original fun of driving in the city.
To celebrate the latest addition to our Lexus range we are celebrating with an impressive social media competition allowing one lucky winner the chance to arrive in style in the All-Electric UX 300e to The Culloden’s Bridgerton Inspired Afternoon Tea. The highly anticipated tea is intended to set tongues wagging to allow our winner to catch up on all the latest scandal after an eventful year with their guest of choice. Inspired by the drama-filled Netflix hit show which kept us all glued to our screens in 2020, this splendid Afternoon Tea features delectable treats approved by the most upstanding households in society.
To enter you will need to complete the following 3 steps on our Lexus Belfast Instagram:
- Follow @cullodenestate and
- Tag your guest of choice
under our @lexus.belfast post
- Share this post to your
story and tag us!
The winner of this prestigious prize will be
announced on Wednesday 2nd June 2021. Contact will be made via DM on Instagram from @lexus.belfast only. Terms and Conditions apply. View full T&Cs below. Subject to Availability.
1. Lexus Belfast is a trading name of Charles Hurst Limited, 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6LR
2. The draw is open to residents of Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except existing or former employees of Charles Hurst Limited. Winner must be over 25 with a clean license to avail of the test drive, alternatively Lexus Belfast staff will chauffer within a 20 mile radius as part of the prize.
3. Entry is free and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this prize draw, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the prize draw you follow all 3 steps mentioned above and on Lexus Belfast Instagram. Incomplete entries or those not received by the 2nd June 2021 deadline will be invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for late or corrupted entries due to failures of the Internet or otherwise.
6. Closing date for entry will be 2nd June 2021 at 11:59am. After this date the no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Prize winner will be notified via Instagram DM from @Lexus.Belfast. The DM will provide details of how and when the winner can claim their prize. In the event that Lexus does not receive a reply from any of the winner within the time specified in their notification, such winner will forfeit their right to the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice for due cause \ as determined by the promoter at its sole discretion. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
11. The prize is as follows: An extended test drive or chauffer option (within a 20 mile radius from Lexus Belfast showroom) in Lexus UX 300e to The Culloden Estate and Spa to enjoy a Bridgeton Inspired Afternoon Tea for 2 Monday – Saturday. Prize is not available on Sunday.
12. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are transferable only at the promoter’s discretion. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by DM and provided details of vehicle collection and afternoon tea. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final.
17. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com