Charles Hurst Motorcycles Jacket Giveaway Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is Charles Hurst Limited, 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 6LR.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland except existing or former employees of Charles Hurst Limited.
3. Entry is confirmed on completion and payment of Service at Charles Hurst Motorcycles.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the prize draw visit The Charles Hurst Motorcycles Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/charleshurst.motorcycles.
6. The rules of the Prize Draw and how to enter are as follows: complete a service with Charles Hurst Yamaha before June 30th and be entered into a draw to win an Alpinestars Andes V3 Jacket worth £230.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person, over 18's only.
8. Closing date for entry will be Friday 30th June 2023. After this date, no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
11. The winner will be announced on Monday 3rd July 2023
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook, on Monday 3rd July 2023. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions without notice for due cause/as determined by the promoter at its sole discretion. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Prize Draw.
15. The Prize Draw prize is as follows: an Alpinestars Andes V3 Jacket worth £230.
16. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is transferable only at the promoter’s discretion. The prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ has been posted for delivery.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
19. Charles Hurst Limited shall have the right at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
20. Charles Hurst also reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.
21. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Law of Northern Ireland and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winners name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com