BOSE Bundle – Charles Hurst Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is run by Lookers plc (Company No. 111876) Lookers House, 3 Etchells Road, West Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 5XS
- You can enter the prize draw from 20th October to 30th November 2018 inclusive. All entries must be submitted by no later than the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
- The winner of the prize draw will receive the following prizes*:
- You can enter the prize draw by leaving a review for Charles Hurst on Trust Pilot (https://uk.trustpilot.com/) whether positive or negative and the Promoter will automatically enter you into the prize draw.
- To be eligible to enter the prize draw you must be aged 18 or over and be a past or present customer of the Promoter. You must prove you are a previous or current customer if the Promoter asks you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of the prize.
- The winning entry (“Winner”) will be selected by independent judges. There will be no preferential treatment for any positive reviews over those which are negative.
- The Prize Draw will be restricted to one entry.By submitting a review on Trust Pilot, you have agreed to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Prizes are subject to availability. No cash alternative or substitute of the prize will be offered. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if a Winner is not able to take up or use the prize. The prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter
will notify the Winner by email and telephone within 4 months of the closing
date. Following such notification, the winner will have 28 days to claim their
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Winner. If the Winner has not returned contact from the Promoter or claimed their prize within 28 days of the notification then the Winner will have forfeited the prize and an alternative winner may be selected.
- The Promoter will send the name and county of the Winner to anyone who contacts the Promoter within one month after the Closing Date requesting details of the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than its liability for personal injury or death as a result of the Promoter’s negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any participant in entering the competition, including as a result of any participant winning or not winning the prize.
- By entering this competition you agree to release the Promoter from any liability to you to the maximum extent permitted by law and to reimburse the Promoter on demand for any loss, damage, cost or expense the Promoter incurs as a result of your failure to comply with these entry terms.
- Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. The Promoter is not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
- The Promoter will collect, store and process your personal data for the purposes of managing, administering and promoting the prize draw. Further details regarding the Promoter’s use of your personal data are available on the Promoter’s Privacy Notice here. By entering the prize draw you consent to such use of your data.
- The Promoter may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
- The Promoter's decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and the Promoter arising out of or in connection with the prize draw, or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.