WIN a Four-Ball at Ballyclare Golf Club
As proud sponsors of Ballyclare Golf Club Toyota Newtownabbey are delighted to offer you the chance to win a Four-Ball!
To enter you will need to complete the following 3 steps on our Charles Hurst Toyota Facebook Page:
1. Follow Charles Hurst Toyota Facebook page
2. Tag who you would bring with you beneath our Facebook post
3. Share the Facebook post!
The winner will be announced on Wednesday 30th September 2021. Contact will be made via direct message from Charles Hurst Toyota only. Terms and Conditions apply. View full T&Cs below. Subject to Availability.
Terms & Conditions
1. Lexus Belfast is a trading name of Charles Hurst Limited, 62 Boucher Road, Belfast, BT12 6LR
2. The draw is open to residents of Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except existing or former employees of Charles Hurst Limited.
3. Entry is free and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this prize draw, you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the prize draw you must follow all 3 steps mentioned above and on Charles Hurst Toyota Facebook page. Incomplete entries or those not received by the 30th September 2021 deadline will be invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for late or corrupted entries due to failures of the Internet or otherwise.
6. Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2021 at 11:59am. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Prize winner will be notified via Facebook DM from Charles Hurst Toyota. The DM will provide details of how and when the winner can claim their prize. In the event that Charles Hurst Toyota does not receive a reply within 24 hours of notification we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice for due cause \ as determined by the promoter at its sole discretion. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
11. The prize is as follows: A Four-Ball at Ballyclare Golf Club.
12. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are transferable only at the promoter’s discretion. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com