Am I Currently Eligible?
Many people are eligible to receive the Motability Allowance. Find out if your current funding qualifies you for the Motability Scheme
||Am I eligible?
|Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
|Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
|War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
|Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
|Lower Rate Attendance Allowance (LRAA)
|Higher Rate Attendance Allowance (HRAA)
For more details about the Motability criteria and how to join the scheme, use the Motability checking tool.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
HOW DO I JOIN?
There are three easy steps to join the scheme
- Find the right car for you. Choose a vehicle based on cost, typical journeys, and wheelchair adaptability.
- Speak to a Motability Specialist, who can offer expert help, advice and recommendations
- The dealership will place the order for you
HOW CAN MY CAR BE USED?
- The car is used by, or is for the benefit of the disabled person
- Other named drivers can use the car for routine activities, provided that it is the benefit for the disabled customer
- Only named drivers who are listed on the Certificate of Motor Insurance can drive the car
- You must inform Motability UK of any changes which may affect the lease
- It is important that all drivers have a valid UK Driving Licence