SMART Repair Insurance now lets you take advantage of this new solution to ensure your vehicle looks as good as new by repairing minor bumps and scratches as they happen. Carsmetic insurance will pick up these costs up to a maximum of £3,000 for 36 months. Carsmetic alloy wheel will also cover your alloy wheels, should they be accidentally damaged. Taking advantage of this extended cover option means that you’ll be covered for the full 36 months for £3,000 worth of bodywork repairs, along with up to £1,500 worth of alloy wheel repairs.
How to make a claim
The easiest way to make a claim is online...
- Check the damaged area to ensure the required repair work falls within the specified guidelines detailed within your policy documentation.
- Visit the insurance provider Premia Solutions website by clicking here.
- Click on the 'Make A Claim' button and fill out the relevant details.
- Premia Solutions will be in touch to let you know whether or not your claim has been approved.
- Alternatively, you can contact Premia Solutions on 01926 622 660 and they will talk you through the claims process and provide relevant claims forms.
- On receipt of your fully completed claims form, claims administrator will assess your claim based on the policy terms and conditions.
- Once a claim has been successfully authorised, a date for the repair work to be undertaken will be scheduled at your convenience.
Any work carried out prior to authorisation by the administrator will not be covered and will render the claim invalid. It is important that you follow the claims procedure provided, failure to follow the procedure may result in your claim being rejected.
You should also know
A SMART Repair is one where the technician can typically complete the repair within two hours and will be to best endeavours. Where a SMART repair cannot be achieved, the vehicle will require a bodyshop repair which is not covered by this insurance policy. All aftermarket repairs vary from that of an automotive factory finish, which is machine sprayed to a degree beyond that achievable by human capability.