Charles Hurst Company History
Charles Hurst group was founded in 1911 and has gone from strength to strength to become Northern Ireland's leading Motor Group, a business that now employs over 800 people. By offering customers a wide choice of vehicles, both new and used, and providing them with a total quality service, the Charles Hurst Group has become one of the great success stories of business in Northern Ireland.
A Top 100 Northern Ireland company for several decades, the Group's headquarters are located in Belfast on a 30-acre site; the largest automotive park in Europe. The award-winning firm operates across eight sites in Northern Ireland and two in the Republic of Ireland, representing major brands including Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Vauxhall, Nissan, Renault and Peugeot. Every taste is catered for in motor vehicles with some of the world's most prestigious cars on display.
The Specialist Car Division, located on Boucher Road, provides the kind of cars everyone dreams of owning. Apart from classic marques like Bentley, Jaguar and Lexus the company has franchises for Ferrari, Maserati and Aston Martin with factory–trained technicians for each marque.
Why Choose Charles Hurst?
One of the top motor vehicle retailers in the UK, we represent 24 vehicle manufacturers and operate from locations across Northern Ireland.
At Charles Hurst, we just don't sell and lease vehicles but we also help you maintain them. Our dealerships offer a full range of aftersales provisions including fully stocked parts departments, vehicle servicing, andaccident repair facilities.
At Charles Hurst, our staff are fully dedicated, trained and experienced in their fields. They work hard and are committed to serving our customers by providing a service that we believe is better than anyone else can offer. We never stop looking at how we can do things better and go that extra mile for our customers.
Why Work For Charles Hurst?
As one of the UK’s leading motor retail businesses Charles Hurst is recognised for our outstanding business performance. Our successful business has been built on the hard work, commitment and contribution of all our employees.
At Charles Hurst we:
• Have a dedicated and specialised training department. The company strongly believes in staff development and we nurture and provide our employees with opportunities for further training and career development. Learn more in our FAQ section.
• Celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Excellence Awards which rewards achievement.
• Share company strategy and welcome suggestions and ideas from within the business via the annual Conference.
• Value our people, their ideas and opinions.
• Are a successful company with a great record of recent profit and growth.